Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the light when a lincoln truck pulled up beside me...dont know the exact name of them, they just looks like a fancy F150 with all the chrome on it. Anyway at green light he takes off kinda fast. At first i wasnt gonna play, i stayed a little behind his bumper, then i noticed he was checking to see where i was in his driver side mirror, so i wot at about 40 and i reeled him in like nothing and kept leaving him behind...next light he pulls up gives me the thumbs up and turns off...at least he wasn't a jerk about it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
nice kill. atleast he was nice and cool about it and didnt give you :futwice: like some meanies are lol.by the way i didnt mean that towards you

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dom249 said:
nice kill. atleast he was nice and cool about it and didnt give you :futwice: like some meanies are lol.by the way i didnt mean that towards you
GEEEZZZ thanks alot Dom...:crying: haha j/k.. i dont really race, but i always read about what the titan can do, and i usally just let them go but i had to do it. Had a bad day at work today so i took it out on him...hehe :boxing:

·
Registered
754 Posts
nvs008 said:
GEEEZZZ thanks alot Dom...:crying: haha j/k.. i dont really race, but i always read about what the titan can do, and i usally just let them go but i had to do it. Had a bad day at work today so i took it out on him...hehe :boxing:
Keep it up and soon you'll get addicted and start modding out your truck.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dom249 said:
Keep it up and soon you'll get addicted and start modding out your truck.
Ain't that the truth!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
That was my previous truck it is a Lincoln Mark LT, man that thing was a sled, it could barely get out of its own way. Essentially it was a $45000 F 150.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Ruben1210 said:
That was my previous truck it is a Lincoln Mark LT, man that thing was a sled, it could barely get out of its own way. Essentially it was a $45000 F 150.
Nice kill. If they are anything like the Saleen F-150, they are pretty slow for the money spent. Poor guy at my track could barely manage a low 15 in good DA. I felt bad for him and he asked about my truck and I showed him my slip with a very low 14 and he was disappointed in his truck to say the least. They must be very heavy or underpowered to run those times in good weather. I know those trucks can't be cheap and I would be POed too if I spent that kind of money and ran those times.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Papa_D said:
Nice kill. If they are anything like the Saleen F-150, they are pretty slow for the money spent. Poor guy at my track could barely manage a low 15 in good DA. I felt bad for him and he asked about my truck and I showed him my slip with a very low 14 and he was disappointed in his truck to say the least. They must be very heavy or underpowered to run those times in good weather. I know those trucks can't be cheap and I would be POed too if I spent that kind of money and ran those times.
nah there not made to be fast they are made for luxury. Its kinda like the escalade is to the tahoe, armada to the Q, expedition to the navigator, etc.. Just a luxury edition of the F150

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
You should see 'em sag when we hook the car hauler to them.
Titan is preferred towing vehicle.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love my new titan the linclon would have a heart attack when I approached 90 mph, the titan feels like it's barely forcing itself at 90 of even 100 mph. It was a nice looking truck. Just put http in front

://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m212/Ruben1210/Truckmyspace.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts