Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
160,793 Posts
Too damn bad it didn't kill him. I can't stand seeing those animals being shot.

Reactions: JDos1

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
Crying shame.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
They deserve worse than what they received.

I firmly believe that if you're not killing an animal to put food on the table, then leave it the hell alone.

Even though its silly and impossible, I wish there would be a vid where there's 5 or 6 lions hunting picnicing safari hunters with high powered rifles.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
really?!!!!! now what sport is that? thats not hunting

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
i was hoping one of the hunters would shoot another hunter with all that random firing.
See you on the bus!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I never understood killing for trophy sport only. I have no idea if the meat from kills like this get fed to hungry kids in the area or not but killing Lions, Zebras, Elephants and the like that aren't thought of as ''food'' or feral animals in my book is not on my list of agreeable hunting practices.

last I heard Lions are getting few and far between in all of Africa but The countries that allow the hunting of them probably make a fair dime from hunters will to pay.

That being said lets not judge this video for it appears to be. If you look at the last few frames there appears to be a power pole in the back ground. For all we know this is a High Fenced hunt where the Lion was breed and grown to be killed or it is a nuisance Lion that had to be destroyed and they make a video of it or even had some boob pay $$$$ to "Hunt" the animal. Remember people this is the internet so it may not be what it appears to be.

·
Premium Member
44,903 Posts
sick bastahds

4 guns and one lion...oh yeah they are tough guys.

·
Registered
480 Posts
If you're going on a hunt for a hunter shouldn't you be certain that you can shoot a friggin gun before you put your life on the line?

Oh wait, that's darwin at work, disregard previous statement.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
I don't care if someone hunts a lion. Some of you really should check out the hunting in Africa. It is highly protected, and nothing is taking without permission, and nothing is wasted. I don't see this as any different than killing coyotes are something at my place.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
First, I see that the guide puts the hunter Right On target, not once, twice, and again a third time... The hunter obviously wasn't prepared, let alone experienced, to take the shot! Stupid Hunter! If he was a real hunter, he would know... always be ready for the followup shot! Then during the charge, the idiot is trying to sight the lion in his scope, too late for that... time to prepare for a close proximity point shot...
About a decade ago, I took a buddy (city slicker) on a Boar Hunt on Ft Hunter Ligget, and we ended up in a similar situation... We were uphill about 50 yds from a 200lb Boar. My buddy was using a .243, bolt action rifle... He shot the Boar in the upper shoulder, not even close to being a vital strike, and the boar turned and charged us... My buddy was busy playing grab @ss with his rifle trying to reload it, so I side stepped from him and launched 4 out of 7 .45 JHP's at it while it closed within 10 feet of us... The Boar buckled and dove to a rest within a yard of where I thought my buddy was still at... The Boar was shrugging side to side trying to get up before I pulled my "Rambo" knife and shoved it between the neck and shoulder... I looked around for my buddy and he was fifty yards away trying to climb a small oak tree... That was the last time I invited him hunting...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts