Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright my fellow T lovers. I'm wanting to start a new thread that will hopefully be useful enough to all the other members. I know this is a long shot and probably a lot to ask, but might as well take the shot. Anyways I have started this thread because I'm having a hard time finding certain parts to increase my performance on my '08 KC SE and I bet that I'm not the only one to be frustrated. I'm also looking to get great deals. So far I have the basic mods (intake, exhaust, bdgt). Now on to the more advance as in the TransGo shift kits, underdrive pulleys, Detroit TruTrac's, Turbo Kits, Superchargers, and etc. I'm wanting or asking everyone and anyone that has some knowledge of where they have seen or ordered their parts and to list how much they paid for it and what model or year their truck is. Thanks for the help and have a Happy New Year.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would search the forum...all that you are looking for can be found. It might take some reading but you will learn a lot more by doing it that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts