Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I have:

1. RAM MOUNT Lap Top Mount System, paid about 240. Like New. Sell 100 firm.

2. T&H EuroTech BullBar. Simple Clean Looking, Single Bar bolts on easy. Black Painted, Stainless Steel, paid 300. Like New. Sell 200 o.b.r.o.

Located in Annapolis area. will meet up reasonable distance. Prefer to not ship.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
No, I'm a bit old for that now. But live fairly (5 miles). Our church is called Mariners, and we get a lot of the Mids. You can't get away form the Navy around here! Great institution to have in the area. I have friends that work there. (I did 8 yrs Army).

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
A bracket attaches under the 2 front bolts that hold the passenger seat to the floor. A vertical post has a swiveling arm with a platform to hold your laptop computer. It has multiple swivels, and works very well. Many Police cars, and service trucks use this device. It is top quality, nothing better built on the market. I'm switching to a permanent Truck computer with a 9" touchscreen mounted to the floor, and the new monitor is also attached with a RAM Mount product. go to www.rammount.com to check it out.

·
Registered
287 Posts
TitanBlue said:
2. T&H EuroTech BullBar. Simple Clean Looking, Single Bar bolts on easy. Black Painted, Stainless Steel, paid 300. Like New. Sell 200 o.b.r.o.
Got any picks of it on the truck?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Here you go! :) Has brackets still attached, should slip in place easy...

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts