Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to get a state inspection today so that I could renew my tags. The mechanic couldn't stop talking about how much he liked my Titan. He has a 5.3 Chevy and said the ergonomics of the Titan were much better. He said that the Titan seemed like it had more interior space (keep in mind I have a KC). He really liked the height and position of the fold down middle seat. Then he went on and on about the looks of the exterior, the way it handled, etc. I told him he didn't even get to try out the best part.... acceleration!

Nice to hear this coming from a mechanic who owns a Chevy, just thought I'd pass it on since we see a lot of problem threads (not that I don't appreciate those threads too :cheers: )

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cool!, Yeah, two guys at the tire shop I use to do most of the maintenance on my Mustang (oil changes, Tires, inspection, etc.), and my New Titan, have Titan KC's one an 04 and one an 06, both of them were in awe when I dropped by to visit in my 08 CC LWB. "Damn that's a big truck!"

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AgTitan06 said:
Woohoo, I think you converted him!!!

Yea, I get it too in mine, especially that I've got a lift and other mods...I get compliments on my truck pretty much everywhere I go. Dealership, mall, grocery store, gas station, campus, driveway, wherever. lol
I don't doubt that you get lots of compliments. Your Titan looks awesome!

·
Registered
250 Posts
yeah your truck is sweet aggies hey man you need to get it muddy again and take some pix with the new hunter you got that thing looks good

·
Registered
674 Posts
I was sitting in the drive at the local dealership waiting to get my oil changed and a lady walked out from the cashier past my truck and stopped to say ( what a nice truck )....granted she was old and I was in a Nissan dealership but it was still nice to hear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts