Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have 2008 se crew longbox. looking for the harness that will connect to a trailer brake controller. manual says to look up from park brake but derned if i can see it. does anyone know how to spot this thing?

·
Registered
33 Posts
mine had a big sticker tag thing on it that said "BRAKE CONTROLLER"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all.

In the pictures, is it necessary to take the panel off to get to this thing or can you simply reach up there and find it............

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Depends how old you are... I don't like lying on my back and looking up... But yes, you can get it without pulling off the panel.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The panel is easy to take off. As soon as you remove it the plug is easy to spot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the pix BuckyBadger!! I just got a 2008 Titan King in Badger Red, thanks to the nice rebates, and a Tekonsha controller w/ Nissan harness. This is the first place I've found documentation on where the connection is!

Fellow Badger stranded in Atlanta...

UW-Madison 1986
:cheers:

·
Registered
72 Posts
more_air said:
have 2008 se crew longbox. looking for the harness that will connect to a trailer brake controller. manual says to look up from park brake but derned if i can see it. does anyone know how to spot this thing?
It is PIA to get out but it is has some black electric tape holding it in there. By the way, Do you have the tow package?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
M6geek said:
Thanks for the pix BuckyBadger!! I just got a 2008 Titan King in Badger Red, thanks to the nice rebates, and a Tekonsha controller w/ Nissan harness. This is the first place I've found documentation on where the connection is!

Fellow Badger stranded in Atlanta...

UW-Madison 1986
:cheers:
LOL, Cheers...Beer and brats:upsidedow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts