Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a diagram or description of the where the heater core is and where the valve is located that does the mixing for cold/hot air. My heat stopped working today and I suspect it is the valve. Check most everything else. I got automatic, dual climate control. Any help would be greatly appreciated cause its currently -15F out here.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Look at the bottom of this page.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys. It was the water flow valve. Must of been frozen or something. I took a blow dryer and put it under it for about 15 mins. Started the truck and it began letting the warm coolant through. Maybe too much water content in the coolant? I'm probably gonna flush the system once it gets a bit warmer. Thanks again.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Need some help guys. Only warm air blowing out of the vents. Look at the pic and help me out. Hose going into the regulator is hot, hose going from regulator to heater core is hot. Hose going from core to engine is cold. That is the hose on the lower right. Is this the problem with the regulator? I would think not since it has hot flowing through both sides of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts