Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
gsxr1000 said:
Is there a setting that you can set so when you start your truck the doors will automatically lock?

Please advise.
I had a car that did this and couldn't stand it. You drive to the store to drop someone off then they pull the handle and forget to unlock it. It was a bit of a pain. But I can also see how it would be useful with small children, but I believe there is a kids lock on the back doors in the CC.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
sammy sandbag said:
I had a car that did this and couldn't stand it. You drive to the store to drop someone off then they pull the handle and forget to unlock it. It was a bit of a pain. But I can also see how it would be useful with small children, but I believe there is a kids lock on the back doors in the CC.
As far as I know there is no way to do this. I asked the dealer if this was possible when I asked if there was anyway to get the sunroof to auto-close when the ignition was switched off. Both are not options.

Oh well...

·
Registered
272 Posts
sammy sandbag said:
Some after market alarms allow you to do the auto-lock doors. However, I don't know about the sunroof. :smoke:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
casique said:
Some after market alarms allow you to do the auto-lock doors. However, I don't know about the sunroof. :smoke:
With an aftermarket alarm, some allow you to add auxilary devices, such as a window modulator that can control the sunroof automation functions. Look into the DEI alarms, like a viper, and their "dei530T" model window modulator. That model number is a couple of years old btw.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts