Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Sorry, but I am a little tickled with my 15 yo son who is really pressing hard to get our lil 'commuter' car away from us this year (He is hoping for his 16th B-Day in Sep).

Took some pictures of him yesterday working on the lil Daewoo and made him a car domain page here:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/cruzinsocalgary

Check it out and you'll see what I am talking about. Also, if you have a Car Domain page, drop him a note in his guestbook and Vote Titan w/Off Road in the poll..

Chris

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
When I was 14 my Brother and Sister bought a car. I use to help my Brother work on it and wash it for my Sister. When I turned 16, I got a car for my birthday. A 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. :futwice:

I still have the car, although it doesn't run and the Titan is the only vehicle that comes close to that car for smiles per mile! :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Man does this bring back memories. I was out showing my daughter what a water hose was when she got her first “very used" car!! Now she is 28! Have fun when you are young. We all did didn’t we!! Thanks for the pics!!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
joel said:
I know gas is an expensive priority, but you really should feed your child... :hungry:
LOL thats hilarious!

Actually, my son is a lot like I was at that age...tall and lanky.

Not to worry though, he will never be 'a big fella' cause even at 38 I am only 5'10 and 160. He is my hieght now and wieghs around 120 if I had to guess.

Chris

·
Registered
58 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
LOL thats hilarious!

Actually, my son is a lot like I was at that age...tall and lanky.

Not to worry though, he will never be 'a big fella' cause even at 38 I am only 5'10 and 160. He is my hieght now and wieghs around 120 if I had to guess.

Chris
Even at puberty lanky was never an adjective for me. 6'3" 240lbs
I'm looking forward to joining the 'mug shot' thread with a new Galaxy SE.
Damn nanny cradle-to-grave big gummint taxes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts