Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pictures are from the Islam peace march, held in London.
These pictures have not been widely covered by the U.S. media.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more pictures from the peace rally

Attachments

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Aint that some crap. They should have had there a**es kicked while holding them signs.

·
Premium Member
92,251 Posts
Islam Peace? Now there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one. Well, at least some kind of moron.... Yes, it has been widely stated that they will not rest until all those who do not believe what they do are dead. The world is not safe. Never will be.....

Here's one solution:

mushroom.jpg

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
It is freakin amazing lets face it islam is what it is one of the most violent religions that there is they covet death while most other religions covet life.
Sorry to say it but it is the way that I see it. When 9/11 happened here in new york the muslims silence spoke louder then anywords. Probaly get flamed for this but **** it.

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Because every Islamist is a terrorist right? Because no other religion in the history of the world has ever tried to exterminate another religion? Because the people willing to go out and protest like that represent the majority of the religion?

Im sorry, but your freaking ignorant if thats what you actually believe. The Christians have committed just as many if not more atrocities than the radical group of Islamic-terrorists.

The Christians decimated the entire continent of the Americas when they came here. Millions of people killed so the Christians could take their land and call it their own. Wars raged for hundreds of years because the Pope demanded Christians take Jerusalem. The Spaniards eliminated the Moors in Spain shortly before the genocide of the Jews in the Inquisition.

About the only religion I have ever seen that actually preaches tolerance and didn't commit mass murder in the name of their god, is Tao/Buddhism. Its interesting to think what the world would be like if the Chinese had not turned inward on itself at the tail end of the Ming dynasty in 1423-5. They had already circumnavigated the glob at that point and discovered hundreds of "new worlds" the conquering Christians would later claim as their own.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
christianity at one time i will give you that but these are modern times no matter what you say to me i will always say islam is a dangerous religion the facts are there they kill for the sake of it, look at what they are teaching there children now to freakin hate all that is not muslim.
Hey there getting there own version of mickey mouse now to get the point across to there kids.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"The noble race of Franks must come to the aid their fellow Christians in the East. The infidel Turks are advancing into the heart of Eastern Christendom; Christians are being oppressed and attacked; churches and holy places are being defiled. Jerusalem is groaning under the Saracen yoke. The Holy Sepulchre is in Moslem hands and has been turned into a mosque. Pilgrims are harassed and even prevented from access to the Holy Land.

"The West must march to the defense of the East. All should go, rich and poor alike. The Franks must stop their internal wars and squabbles. Let them go instead against the infidel and fight a righteous war.

"God himself will lead them, for they will be doing His work. There will be absolution and remission of sins for all who die in the service of Christ. Here they are poor and miserable sinners; there they will be rich and happy. Let none hesitate; they must march next summer. God wills it!
This is the same war being waged today.
500 years after Christ, Satan answered with his messiah, Mohammad, after a short time his followers were killing Christians and Jews. They were moving into Europe, they had already taken Spain. The world that was Christian, responded with the crusades.
Jesus has always been about peace and love for fellow man, but he does allow us to defend ourselves.
Man has always done evil things in the name of God, but it was not from God.
ELOHIM" (or Elohay) is the first name for God found in the Bible, Ala is the god of Islam, they are not the same. The media trys to tell us that they are the same, but even the Muslim Holly men say they are not.

·
Registered
727 Posts
SpiritOne said:
Because every Islamist is a terrorist right? Because no other religion in the history of the world has ever tried to exterminate another religion? Because the people willing to go out and protest like that represent the majority of the religion?

Somehow, past is irrelevant considering we live in the now while a new Theocratic Nazism is reborn.True enough not all are radical point being, the few that are do augur the majority/complacent.
We don’t see many Methodists shouting death to the infidel, “shake the dust from your feet and move on” I’ll grant you….& oooh that’s just so scary.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Some "peace" march. I tell ya now, We will lose this war. The muslims will take over. You WILL sing praises to ala here in America. America is to damn complacient to do anything about it. We dont believe it can happen. The muslims are to vocal and they know how to use our system aginst us. We can not fight our own system. Political correctness will be the main reason we will lose. Im not saying today or tomorrow but the next 5 decades you will see. Chirstians are to weak to fight. I see it all the time " as christians we shouldnt "judge" them". If we dont fight we cant win. We will fall just as Europe is doing right now. It will come much sooner for the people in Europe. I question sometimes if I should have brought children into this world. But then again maybe they will be the ones to stop it.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I could care less who the religion, organization is, if they act like extremist that want to kill for not believing what they do, then they are evil IMO and will "die by the sword" as they have lived by the sword. They are no different than terrorist. They are terrorist as far as I'm concerned.

In this case, it happens to be Muslim extremist who I have personally had the distinct pleasure of serving up some "die by the sword" and would be honored to be asked to do it again...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
SpiritOne said:

Im sorry, but your freaking ignorant if thats what you actually believe. The Christians have committed just as many if not more atrocities than the radical group of Islamic-terrorists.
This is true, the christians did that, and its not preached anymore, but the muslims preached it then and will continue to until stopped.

Here's some of their words:

"Do not take the Jews and Christians for friends"
(Surah 5:51)

"fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness"
(Surah 9:123)

"fight those who do not believe in Allah"
(Surah 9:29)

"and fight them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah"
(Surah 8:39)

"fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace"
(Surah 9:14)

I say :flamed: em.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
American and German officials fear a terrorist attack against U.S. military personnel or American tourists is imminent in Germany, ABC News reported Friday, but other officials said they have been on alert for some time.

"The information behind the threat is very real," ABC quoted a senior U.S. official as saying.

"The danger level is high. We are part of the global threat by Islamist terrorism," German Interior Minister Wolfgang Schauble told reporters.

But U.S. officials confirmed to FOX News that the threat is not new and dates back to an April 20 warning issued by the U.S. Embassy in Germany regarding unspecified threats to U.S. interests and/or Americans in that country.

A U.S. official told FOX News the threat is considered real, although not new, and is believed to involve one or more Middle Eastern Kurdish groups perhaps associated with Al Qaeda.
Wasn't it the Kurds that we saved from Saddam Husseim?

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
I like BlackBeauty's approach!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts