Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went looking For F-150 and fell in love with a white Titan LE CC 4x4 with nav and dvd. I can't believe i've been missing out all this time...haven't added any mods yet, buts it's only a matter of time. Just thought i'd say hello!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Welcome the the Titan world Tiger.............

Enjoy the truck, and we are here for any questions you might have

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Welcome to Titan Talk.
Glad to see you gave the Titan a chance. There are many die hard big three drivers who wouldn't even test drive a Titan because they'd know what they do and have been driving, isn't "the best thing since sliced bread".
Good luck with it and enjoy it.

Clint

·
Registered
164 Posts
Good God !!! another LSU fan j/k:lol: Welocme you are going to love this truck. I picked up my 08 CC LE about a month ago, lovin it so far.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
LSU_toon said:
I went looking For F-150 and fell in love with a white Titan LE CC 4x4 with nav and dvd. I can't believe i've been missing out all this time...haven't added any mods yet, buts it's only a matter of time. Just thought i'd say hello!!:cheers:
congratulations on seeing the light!!

remember the staggering numbers... Ford F150 5.4L triton puts out a dyno'ed 202HPs to the rear wheel... Titan = 260+ HPs to the rear wheel... big difference!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I too was looking at a F-150. Found a 07' Titan SE that has surpassed all of my expectations.

Now to convert you into a Bulldog fan.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Viking606 said:
Now to convert you into a Bulldog fan.
Ditto...

Welcome to T.T.

You definitely picked the fastest color!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the kind words! Happy to be here. My mood seems to change everytime I ride in my truck, it's amazing! Thanks for welcoming me to the brotha hood!

·
Super Moderator
93,863 Posts
Nice choice LSU! You'll really enjoy the truck and the information you can find on this forum.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
F150?
Titan?
Not too tough to decide now was it?

Welcome to Titantalk.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Deffinitely a "congrats" on a decision well made and welcome aboard.

Hey, I'm gonna be out in Baton Rouge in 2 weeks cuz my buddy lives over there. He's flying in on the 24th then on the 26th I'm gonna drive him and his son back to Baton Rouge. I'll be there for 2 days. Then, if I'm not mistaken, I'm bringing his 3yr old son back to El Paso w/ me. Thank god for the DVD package cuz he can sit and watch movies. haha

·
Registered
56 Posts
My daughter works in sales at a Ford dealer, She has driven my truck, now when a buyer says he is going to look at the Titans, she knows why they dont come back.

·
Registered
486 Posts
good choice of trucks.I live in New iberia looking for someone to run give me a shout.Going to no problem raceway once i get it together.by the way HOTTY TOTTY,

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi Tiger,

Welcome to TT. POST SOME PICS! I hope you enjoy the new toy!

·
Registered
440 Posts
I had an '05 F-150 until I got my '07 Titan a few weeks ago myself, and so far so good. I will admit that there are a few things on my old F-150 that I wouldn't mind having on my Titan, but then again there are some things that I like better on the Titan than the F-150. The best part of the Titan is that I can now park closer to the doors at work in the "Nissan-Infiniti Only Parking" area. :)

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
jljue said:
I had an '05 F-150 until I got my '07 Titan a few weeks ago myself, and so far so good. I will admit that there are a few things on my old F-150 that I wouldn't mind having on my Titan, but then again there are some things that I like better on the Titan than the F-150. The best part of the Titan is that I can now park closer to the doors at work in the "Nissan-Infiniti Only Parking" area. :)
hahaha, so i take it you work at the Canton plant? NICE!!! i too like some of the interior particulars in the F150 but that's about where it ends.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts