Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

New member to the forum, but have been a lurker for a few years. I bought my 05 Titan used in the Fall of ’06. It is a canteen green LE crew cab with the off road package. I enjoy it every time I take it out.

I bought it with the following options all ready in place:

Leveling kit with a 2” lift
Nissan bull bar
ARE canopy that matches the paint
Rubber mats for all four passengers

Over the last year I have had work done and used a lot of what I read on here to know what to look for and what can go wrong. For all those curious I have had the following warranty work:

Brake rotor and brake pad replacement with subsequent brake adjustment
Driver seat pan replaced (squeaky drivers seat)
Dashboard rattle fixed
Rear shackles replaced with new “better” ones
Back up sensors, switch and relay replaced.

All the work was taken care of at Ron Tonkin Nissan on 122nd in Portland, OR. They did a good job, though it did take a few different trips over the past year to get all the parts. The seat pan took about two months to get in (none in the US at the time).

Recently, I needed new tires and after a lot of research on this site, I ended up with the BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO’s, size: 315/70RR17. They fit fine though they do rub a little on the splash guard during tight turns. But very minimally. I like the look so much that I can live with that.

I used to own a ’69 Chevy pickup with a 396 big block. I loved the way it sounded. So, next up is a new exhaust in the next few weeks. I know it won’t sound the same, but at least it will have more rumble that the stock exhaust set up.

I will show a few photos when my post number creeps up a bit.

Thanks,

e

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Welcome to the site.....er... well, at least welcome to the "typing" section of the site! :lol: Sounds like you have been busy! Continued good luck with your truck, and certainly, post pics when you can. Keep on modding! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Welcome aboard! It sounds like you have a nice truck. Can't wait to see the pics.:D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome mr. lurker! hurry and post some pics of the beast....

·
Registered
420 Posts
Dont ya hate that 15 post waiting limit to post pics. Although it is good. It kept me from posting pics of a stock truck that everyone else here owns :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all for the hello's. When I get to 15 I will post a few pics. Also, when I get the exhaust figured out - I'll start a new post to show that.

e

·
Super Moderator
93,864 Posts
You'll find plenty of information and opinions on exhuast, good luck!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Welcome to the best Titan board on the planet! I don't get to see many in the Canteen color Titan LE's so be sure to post some pics when you get the chance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts