Registered
4,808 Posts
Wow dual batteries.... nice setup!

Lets see the box!!

What else did you upgrade?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I assume you eliminated a backseat to fit that beast in there. Very nice sub, heard it in action before and it gets loud. Sealed or Ported?

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Cool. I don't know anything about the speakers, but the battery idea is good. Any pics of how you modified the stock battery holder base or did you make a custom piece for that??

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
You should have gone with the 22" MTX sub or the new square ones!!!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
kevdizzle said:
doesn't look like anything is holding those batteries.
Gravity.Gravity. Gravity

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Its a good thing Optimas can be mounted on the side because thats probably how they will end up after he takes a bumpy road!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
You guys are mean....
HAHA thats kinda like the pot calling the kettle black isnt it???

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
t22a80 said:
Its a good thing Optimas can be mounted on the side because thats probably how they will end up after he takes a bumpy road!

The pic was taken before i took care of that. I knew someone was going to say somthing about it. But.....they are so tight that it isnt needed but just to make sure i found a huge zip :idea: tie like an inch wide and 4 feet long and ran it under the tray and both batterys. it worked!!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
comeonitsatitan said:
The pic was taken before i took care of that. I knew someone was going to say somthing about it. But.....they are so tight that it isnt needed but just to make sure i found a huge zip :idea: tie like an inch wide and 4 feet long and ran it under the tray and both batterys. it worked!!
Holy crap thats alot of battery, but why not 2 yellowtops?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
Holy crap thats alot of battery, but why not 2 yellowtops?
Holy crap me and Justin are thinking alike again. But i was thinking why not two kinetics or Stinger batteries. I do not like optimas. But hey whatever works for you bro. Atleast you saying your going for sq with that sub. It should be loud as hell.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice.... very nice. :D Removing the back seat I assume...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts