Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Only for the foolish minded. Check the feedback. Makes me want to start my Ebay store again. NOT.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Oh bummer, It wont work on my diesel engine. Oh well.

·
Super Moderator
159,621 Posts
Yeah Heli. I'm sure you took yours off your Titan, and are saddened that it won't work on the new one, huh? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
But if you don't like it you can get your money back, and he will buy you the competitors module. How can you go wrong???????????? BOY, WHAT A DEAL.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Carbeaux said:
Yeah Heli. I'm sure you took yours off your Titan, and are saddened that it won't work on the new one, huh? :rofl:
LOL I guess I have this one for sell!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
My favorite feedback:

Your a dead man you thief! Do not buy, the module is 2 wires, does nothing
Reply by vernlock: very satisfied customers for 3 years selling. money back if not satisfied.

:rollingsm :rollingsm :rollingsm

Hahaha. He gets called out by a few people for just being a resistor and two wires. His reply is always the same..."new manufactured part. blahblahblah.

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
I got a package deal a while back. Bought 4 of them and hooked them up in series! You should see my X-Mod fly now!!!!!! :lol: Haven't checked the fuel mileage lately though..:huh:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought this as a combo package- The chip and the electric supercharger! all for 99.99!

·
Registered
4 Posts
katuls said:
I bought this as a combo package- The chip and the electric supercharger! all for 99.99!
did you get the giant "type R" sticker too? lol i love the things people try to sell. how about i start selling pennys for a dollar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts