Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
54" tires. Bags weren't even filled up. Owner said that it can go an extra 8-10 inches higher. Thing was a monster

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Sweet Moses!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Wow your titan looks like a toy compared to that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is that street legal? Nice little toy truck next to it though? lol It is so big it doesn't look real. Wonder what he gets for mpg? To big though, couldn't pull my toys with it. Could imagine that with a trailer behind it?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
That thing's pretty sweet! It needs better tires, but at least it's on 2.5 tons and not just all for show riding on 1 tons.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
I'd like to see him get into that thing. I'm 6'3" and would have a hard time getting into it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was a son and a dad that were the owners. They paid 30k!!! I personally think thats a rip figuring how old it is...

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
It was a son and a dad that were the owners. They paid 30k!!! I personally think thats a rip figuring how old it is...
that isnt a rip, considering the fabrication and parts that went into that thing. my cost on 54" boggers is about 700 or a hair more per tire

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Cool Toy. I'll bet the parts and labor that went into that thing are well over $30k. Can't imagine what it'd be good for anything other than to maybe try to put some bogger Jeeps to shame, which ain't easy to do.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Thats a monster! Im helping a buddy of mine finish up his 08 f350. Its sittin on king coilovers and 4 linked front and rear. Its sittin about 6 inches on top of 54'' boggers. Its stupid big...

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Exactly. Thta's the truck you want when you get stuck LOL

I assume it's an oil burner too. Don't think the 5.8 windser would be able to push them tires

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
:teethmast Yeah, they paid a little too much especially considering today's economy. Those tires are $100-$150 a piece, a nice 4 link setup with airbags shouldn't run you any more than $8k-$10k installed and that's still a bit high, a set of 2.5 tons is $1200, plus $1k at most to have them gone through with new bearings/seals/paint/brakes, $1200 front bumper, $600-800 at most for wheels, an the truck's worth $5k on a good day and that's if it has low miles and it's in near perfect condition.

Thats a monster! Im helping a buddy of mine finish up his 08 f350. Its sittin on king coilovers and 4 linked front and rear. Its sittin about 6 inches on top of 54'' boggers. Its stupid big...
That sounds awesome, post up some pics of it!

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
:teethmast Yeah, they paid a little too much especially considering today's economy. Those tires are $100-$150 a piece, a nice 4 link setup with airbags shouldn't run you any more than $8k-$10k installed and that's still a bit high, a set of 2.5 tons is $1200, plus $1k at most to have them gone through with new bearings/seals/paint/brakes, $1200 front bumper, $600-800 at most for wheels, an the truck's worth $5k on a good day and that's if it has low miles and it's in near perfect condition. ......
So you're saying that truck is worth maybe $20k??? Maybe they charged another $10k for labor. - lol :lol:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts