Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember when this board has maybe a dozen members. I sign on today and its grown like wildfire! I can't read all the new post in one sitting, all these conversions! Guys out on the streets racing, climbing mountains, guys like me with grey in their hair out squealing tires! What has happened in the trucking public. Someone better get a hold of it real quick! Nissan ain't building but 100,00 glad I got mine early! :cheers:

·
Registered
35 Posts
www.durocab.com said:
I remember when this board has maybe a dozen members. I sign on today and its grown like wildfire! I can't read all the new post in one sitting, all these conversions! Guys out on the streets racing, climbing mountains, guys like me with grey in their hair out squealing tires! What has happened in the trucking public. Someone better get a hold of it real quick! Nissan ain't building but 100,00 glad I got mine early! :cheers:
Nissan has put FUN back into driving. I even enjoy driving to work now...sort of. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah, Titan is BIG FUN...I made my second road trip yesterday, about a 300 mile round trip...last night in my hunting forum audio chat, a member remarked that he'd driven a similar distance yesterday and he was worn out from the time on the road (he has a Ford Ranger) ...I proudly interjected that I was exhililarated after my trip! The Titan leather seats are the most comfortable seats on a long trip that I've ever enjoyed...being a tweak over 50, usually I'd take a few minutes to get over 'seat cramp' after a trip, but not with Titan...plus I noticed that with the large curved front window, there doesn't seem to be nearly as much wind noise at high speed with the window cracked a bit as with my Frontier...plus all that zooming power! AWESOME! :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
word is getting out, the TITAN is for real and people are starting to pay attention. i still get stares and questions everyday with my TITAN, its the funnest truck i've ever drove.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I must confess. This is ME!

"guys like me with grey in their hair out squealing tires"

Well, not so much in my hair as in my goatee --- :jester:

Chris

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
www.durocab.com said:
durocab.. funny you would say that. I was just thinking about when I found this site. It was early last summer, I was researching the Titan and found this site on the web. There were almost zero posts for many months! and then in the fall it started to take off! I would stop by this site every few weeks to see if someone left a post, I was looking for all the info I could get on the Titan. Who ever started this site must of wondered a long it would take for people to find it. Well its sure growing and is by far the best web site I read and take part in! To All Titan Owners! Heres To Many Happy Miles!!! :cheers:
Deepwater

·
Registered
497 Posts
:cheers: everyone. this site has pages now of new post a day, im sure itll turn out to be the the main collection of knowlege about our trucks. i cant wait till they start making more aftermarket parts and our performance/appearance section grows madly. :gunz: TITANTALK ROCKS!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
And I though I was early. I noticed two or three new posts (not threads) a day back at the end of December. That's when it became a daily stop for me.

I did check it more frequently before I bought looking for issues. (Snowman put a little fear in me).

Now I check in a few times a week to see if I can help answer any questions.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yep, its a good format, and a great bunch of guys. I came over too give some info too you guys, and i visit every weekend. Nice forum you guys got here! keep on truckin'!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts