Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to Titan Talk and notice there a few of you guys from the Atlanta area. I am about to buy a new CC Titan and was wondering if anyone could steer me towards a dealer who is willing to work for a good deal. Just wondering. GREAT site by the way!!! :)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Glad to help Cap, I bought mine from Team Nissan in Marietta. Call and ask for John Fussell. He's the internet sales manager and will give you a great deal. He quoted me over the phone $3k off the sticker which put mine at about $700 over invoice. I can tell you that if you live on the southside don't even bother going to United Nissan, no deals there. Good luck and tell him Dale sent you. Please let me know how it works out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
New member here I just picked one up from Gwinnett Place Nissan. It took me around 4 hours to get the deal that I wanted, but they eventually gave in and out of an MSRP of 32,784 I got it for 28,855 which is a tad below invoice price for that particular one. They were nice to deal with I just wish it didn't take that long.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot guys!! Next week is the week. I am out of town umtil then but I can't wait!! I will keep you posted on how it goes.

·
Registered
58 Posts
United Nissan (LOL)

JetForeman said:
... I can tell you that if you live on the southside don't even bother going to United Nissan, no deals there...
I've been trying to find the floor for metro Atlanta. I had quite a fun time with the United internet dude. :futwice:

If my current possibility falls through, I'll hit Marietta next. Let me know if you'd want a name drop Jet. Maybe you could score a finders fee kickback?

·
Registered
1 Posts
CapNemo said:
I am new to Titan Talk and notice there a few of you guys from the Atlanta area. I am about to buy a new CC Titan and was wondering if anyone could steer me towards a dealer who is willing to work for a good deal. Just wondering. GREAT site by the way!!! :)
I picked up my LE KC 300 miles ago from Troncalli in Decatur. See Damon Burgess, very straight forward and made the entire purchasing process great. Great price too.

·
Registered
823 Posts
joel said:
I've been trying to find the floor for metro Atlanta. I had quite a fun time with the United internet dude. :futwice:

If my current possibility falls through, I'll hit Marietta next. Let me know if you'd want a name drop Jet. Maybe you could score a finders fee kickback?
Thanks Joel, no name drop necessary because I'm sure there wouldn't be anything in it for me. I just had several good conversations with John after I bought my truck and took it to the dyno. I e-mailed him photos of my dyno run and my truck and we talked car talk for a while. He's a huge car nut like I am and he loves to talk horsepower. That's why I recommend him to everyone. Good luck and let me know how it goes.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll second the Troncalli endorsement. Picked up my Titan at the end of Feb. from them. Although a co-workers wife does work at the Infiniti dealer next door so I had an inside track from the start. I'll see how the service dept. is next week when I take it in for my first oil change.

-Steve

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just placed a factory order from Regal(Roswell) today. $750 over inv. I didn't press it too much, a hard-*** could maybe do better. I'm ok with it.

Commence with the waiting...

p.s.
Anyone interested in a '97 Ranger? :upsidedow

·
Registered
9 Posts
Atlanta dealer

chevynomore said:
I picked up my LE KC 300 miles ago from Troncalli in Decatur. See Damon Burgess, very straight forward and made the entire purchasing process great. Great price too.
I bought mine from Damon Burgess at Troncalli also, easy low pressure guy.
Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts