Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i am lookin into puttin 35x12.5r18 tires on my truck, but still want to fit in my garage which is 83", currently the highest point on my truck is 75" at the back of the cab. any suggestions on the smallest possible lift solution ( and wallet friednly lol) is greatly apprectiated, as well as any current setups with heights. thanks guys

·
Registered
230 Posts
265 70 18 are 32.5 tall so basically tire vs tire you will raise the truck 1.25". Then you can go 82-77= 5" lift and be almost 2" under the garage. More importantly, is your driveway perfectly flat, does it drop from your garage, or is your garage lower?

If the driveway is lower than the garage..... Then you will have more clearance than you think.

If it is the other way, then you might be screwed.

Pull your truck 1/2 way in and measure the difference.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice hakmazter, i pulled the truck in halfway and fortunatly the drive way is 1/8 lower so i am okay there. After going thru endless forums i think i've made the decision to go with the 4'' cst spindles up front and deaver c-10-3 springs in rear. i am going post a new thread in regards to this setup but if u have any advice please let me know, thanks

·
Registered
893 Posts
That's a small garage. I fit my truck in with room to spare ..

I got a 6" pro comp lift and have "35" inch tires.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2010 2WD. My garage is also 83" I measured it out and went with the 4" CST Spindle lift with a 2" Leveling kit. 4" blocks in the back. Standard wheels with Nitto terra Grappler 295/70R18's. tires are about 34" tall. The highest point on the roof is 80.5 " I have 2 inches to spare before I would rub the rubber flap at top of garage. 2.5 inches before garage contact. I would just clear the garage if I had 37" tires with this setup(1.5" taller aqxle to ground). No problem with the 35's. the perfect height without getting to expensive.
Enjoy

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
on a side note, ive got a set of 35" nitto trail grapplers that i need to get rid of and a set of Donahoe Coilovers along with a 3" block...

Everything for $2000 shipped.

sorry to thread jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts