·
Registered
131 Posts
I think I just threw up in my mouth....no wait.....:explode:

That's awful!

·
Registered
947 Posts
The creator of this body kit should be put in jail.... That is seriously the worst crime I've ever seen committed in the Titan community

·
Registered
360 Posts
Haha, at least you can't really tell that that hideous thing is a Titan...

·
Premium Member
58,752 Posts
$4,165 plus $600 shipping? I only paid $3,000 for mine and it came with free shipping.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yuck!!! Hideous is not even the right word to aptly describe that monstrosity. lol!

Wasn't there a guy on here or on the other site working on a body kit for the Titan? He had pics posted of his installed prototype kit and it didn't look half bad. On steal bay, you can get a lower front valence kit that looks pretty good. I'm thinking of getting it, but I'd have to fab up some rockers for the sides and a valence under the rear bumper. I wonder if you could make the factory Mopar accessory body kit that came on the pre '09 Ram work on a Titan?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
One word.....gay!:gay:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks better than the Relentless kit? HAHA.....j/k. Still no acceptable body kits for the Titan available.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
This guy should be brought up on charges for the murder of a Titan and all that is holy in the Titan community! Lol!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I didnt even relize thats a titan at first. holy shhit who even made that thinking oh yeah someone will probably buy this.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
795 Posts
hurry, theres only two kits left!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts