Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we're looking for someone who wants to get a free set of pulstar plugs for their vehicle.

Of course there's a catch, you have to report back to us on what you noticed. Better throttle response? Fuel economy? Smoother idle? Etc.

Whosever up to the challenge post up!

·
Registered
558 Posts
ill try a set, 2008.5 nissan titan king cab 4x4 unless you only wanted one tester.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops, yes I should have specified, we're only looking for one tester.

However you may get 10% off your order by using TTPULSE10 at checkout if you would like to order a set

·
Registered
95 Posts
Still looking for testers? Im in Arizona, so testing in the heat wear & tear would be a perfect candidate :eyebrow:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well ya, but cant base results off one vehicle right? Kinda like a study group LOL. Im looking at these plugs anyways. I found them online for $10 each, do you price match?

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Okay then check out post #5. I'm all for multiple testers. Just letting you know they found one (me) its been done and results have been posted with dyno graphs. Oh and you are a little over a year late on responding to the OP.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ahh good call LOL!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well ya, but cant base results off one vehicle right? Kinda like a study group LOL. Im looking at these plugs anyways. I found them online for $10 each, do you price match?
Are you looking at the copper plugs or iridium plugs?
Our price is $7.95 for the coppers, $12.95 for iridiums.
Our current monthly special is on NGK, but I'll extend it to Pulstar.
Use coupon code J11NGKTT at checkout for 10% off.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Will you price match them? (supporting forum members sponsors ;) )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts