Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I am in desperate need of a cap for my 09 crew cab titan. I need it for the week of November 25th (Thanksgiving). I have a family of five as well as my best friends son who is going to college, and we need to drive from Sarasota to Cincinnati. If you do the math, its goiong to be a cramped drive...Six people in a five person vehicle for 16 hours....Not fun! I have looked at purchasing a new one, but thought that I would test the used market waters. If you or anyone you know has one, and would like to make a few bucks for renting it for a week, or even selling it to us, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mike and Brenda
[email protected]

·
Registered
169 Posts
I got a tonneau cover that im selling but you could just borrow it if you'd rather do that. Im in daytona too though so I dont know if youd wanna make the drive down here either.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
^^ what kind of cover you got and how much. I need one just fro trips in the wifes CC but would consider one for my KC truck if the price was right.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
check tampa craigslist, theres a used one painted the color of your truck for 500 i think.

·
Registered
169 Posts
^^ what kind of cover you got and how much. I need one just fro trips in the wifes CC but would consider one for my KC truck if the price was right.
I have a canteen green Leer 700 series kc topper. I'm selling it for 300 and it's in pretty much perfect condition. I'll post some pics tomorow, I'm on my phone right now

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
^^ post or PM me some pics. I might be interested in that. of course I would have to paint my truck to match

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi all!
I am in desperate need of a cap for my 09 crew cab titan. I need it for the week of November 25th (Thanksgiving). I have a family of five as well as my best friends son who is going to college, and we need to drive from Sarasota to Cincinnati. If you do the math, its goiong to be a cramped drive...Six people in a five person vehicle for 16 hours....Not fun! I have looked at purchasing a new one, but thought that I would test the used market waters. If you or anyone you know has one, and would like to make a few bucks for renting it for a week, or even selling it to us, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mike and Brenda
[email protected]
Mike, if the topper thing doesn't pan out before you need to leave, just rent a trailer. You won't even know it's back there. It shouldn't be that expensive
and unless you want a topper on all the time, it might be less hastle than removing the topper and storing it where it won't get messed up. Hell for that matter if you look long enough you might find a small enclosed trailor for about the same price as a topper. You may find it gives you more flexibility.

I'd like to find an inexpensive used topper close enough to me that it doesn't cost a bunch of dough on gas, but that's just for the dogs. If it weren't for the dogs I'd probably go the trailer route myself.
Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts