Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock 6 disk stero now. No amp or sub. Iim looking to get some better sound in my truck. I have about $600 and have no idea what direction to go. When it come to car audio I have no clue. I don't know what amp I would need or speakers. I don't know if I need a new stero or can I use what I have and get good sound. Please help. Thanks

:bangit:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I recommend keeping your stock door speakers and just replacing the 6 disk player with a decent deck and adding a sub and a small amp. $600 is a bit light tho, you might have too invest a few more bucks....

FYI... It is very complicated to add an amp to the stock CD player since it doesn't have RCA outputs.

Good luck:)

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
i say if your not ready for a new HU pick up an LOC, a 5 channel amp, small sub (8" or 10" sealed box) and some component speakers.

Its quite easy tapping into the stock system for an amp signal. 6.5" Speakers all around... Stock has 6x9's up front but 6.5's will sound alot nicer

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
You can improve the stock 6CD radio sound greatly with the addition of a compact powered sub like the Infinity Basslink or Kenwood that's in my signature. For $200, it really makes a difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Wow that was a great deal!

·
Registered
390 Posts
ou need a speakers, and you can get it in Ebay. bought as much as possible, otherwise the problem will be more.

:spam: :spam: :spam: :boxing: :bye:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts