Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have any information on a Tonneau cover for the 2008 CC long bed? I have looked at all manufacturers and came up blank. I have seen a couple for the KC long wheel base. I would really like something low profile or possibly a tri-fold type. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I placed order for Bakflip #26510 2008 Titan crew cab "LONG BED" priced at $667.70 no shipping charge. I have seen this cover on a Toyota and it looked great and operated well, owner of Toyota stated very happy and dry contents. BAKfliptonneaucover.com The only issue I was advised on Titan w/ utilitrac is you must flip over tracks which lowers tracks approx. 1 inch be careful w/ front track you have to drill two new holes in track only. "Measure twice drill once" Visit the web page

I hope this helped

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's a good bit more expensive and does not meet your requirements, but for anyone else looking for an 08 CC LWB tonneau, Retrax has them for both the CC and KC.

On the really high end, American Roll Cover has a retractable to fit both new beds as well.

And, as I recall, Lazerlite has one for the 08 CC LWB as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I spoke directly with the Lazer Lite people and they informed me the CC LWB cover will not be available. He clearly explained the restrictions on the size of the aluminum stock he purchases and how it is approx 4" too short for our LWB box, and if he was to increase the size of his stock purchases it would have to be done across the board for all covers, therefore increasing his costs and waste. For this reason until he can negotiate various stock size purchases to keep his costs and prices down he can't offer one. I do commend Lazer Lite rep for his prompt call back, courtesy and clear explanation. From my conversation with them I would have to say they are clearly focused on customer service, satisfaction and selling their product at the best price they can. Anyone have any good/bad stories regarding Lazer Lite.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in the same boat with my '08 LWB. I'm looking at the Extang trifecta and also the hard trifecta (not sure what it's called technically). I spoke to Extang customer service and they said the hard tri-fold will be available for purchase early 2008. The trifecta soft tri-fold is currently available. I've seen prices of 400 to 600 +/-.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.