Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find an OEM bedextender or one that works with the utilitrack system. Does NOT have to be in perfect comdition. PICTURES and PRICES please.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I will sell you mine for $150 +ship, OEM w/utillitrac brackets, very good condition, I think it was used twice

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one on sale for 125.00 OBO. OEM with utilitrac sliders, very good condition. Let me know and I can have it boxed up for a shipping quote from SoCal. to you.
Well 125 sounds better than 150... The picture did not work but I can't imagine it would show too much detail anyway.

You have a deal. I am located in Boise, ID. I'd love to get this taken care of this week if possible. Though, I will be without internet service for tonight and possibly tomorrow. How would we go about exchanging contact information?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well 125 sounds better than 150... The picture did not work but I can't imagine it would show too much detail anyway.

You have a deal. I am located in Boise, ID. I'd love to get this taken care of this week if possible. Though, I will be without internet service for tonight and possibly tomorrow. How would we go about exchanging contact information?
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not to hijack this thread, but I have one of these in my truck. What are those 2 small straps for. I thought they were to hook the extender down when it is folded out on the tailgate, but I dont see anywhere they would hook.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not to hijack this thread, but I have one of these in my truck. What are those 2 small straps for. I thought they were to hook the extender down when it is folded out on the tailgate, but I dont see anywhere they would hook.

They go in the side of the tailgate. Like when you would close it on each end they slide down in there, and to get themm out just pull the handle like you would to drop the tailgate...Does that make sense??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts