Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, owner of 2007 Titan-Crew Cab-SE. I have been looking for a replacement passenger side mirror for a while. I have found quite a few but not the one I need. My mirror is heated with turn signal, chrome back plate, puddle light and Electronic Folding. This last part is what I'm having trouble with. Every site I go to all say Manual fold. I know that the wiring connector is a bit bigger on the electronic fold. Does anyone here have a link for the part I'm looking for? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
84 Posts
As far as I know from my research a few years ago when I was looking for these, is there are no aftermarkets with power fold. I ordered a couple that listed power fold I think one was a Doorman, neither of them actually had it.

·
Premium Member
2008 Titan Pro 4x W/ JBA long tube headers, Cajun Tuning B-Pipes, Magnaflow mufflers, UpRev tuned
102 Posts
As far as I know from my research a few years ago when I was looking for these, is there are no aftermarkets with power fold. I ordered a couple that listed power fold I think one was a Doorman, neither of them actually had it.
Damn, that was a feature I was actually wanting to have without having to pay some crazy dealership price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts