Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for instructions for removing the door sill trim, exterior. I want to strip mine and repaint them or bedliner. how do they come off?
thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks beason. I even tried a search.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I didn't even think of removing them, just taped along the edges and painted.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried peeling the black part off. its chrome underneath, but I can't get all the black off at the ends, so it looks bad. My first thought was someone may have plastidipped over the chrome previously.
They are $60 ea to replace, so I figured I'd just pull them off and bedline them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried peeling the black part off. its chrome underneath, but I can't get all the black off at the ends, so it looks bad. My first thought was someone may have plastidipped over the chrome previously.
They are $60 ea to replace, so I figured I'd just pull them off and bedline them.
im having the exact same problem. How did you fix yours?

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
322 Posts
I went with stick-on chrome stainless covers. I think they're a low-key upgrade. Looks good but could easily be OEM. They were $32 for the four piece set.

IMG_20200609_172205 by Rex Keely, on Flickr

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
322 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts