Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
BRAWNYRED said:
Anyone selling please let me know and price. Thanks! :teeth:
I have a Titan on order but wont have it till April, the running boards will be the first thing I take off. Let me know if you can wait that long?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm curious.. Why would you take them off? If I did not have them they would be the first thing that I added. Are you 7 feet tall?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply

gsxr1000 said:
I have a Titan on order but wont have it till April, the running boards will be the first thing I take off. Let me know if you can wait that long?
GSXR, yes I will wait. Please leave me mail here when you get them

Thanks again.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Got mine, it was under 1 hour to install. The KC will not match the CC.
Mounting points are off for the third / fourth locations.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Running boards

I talked to my dealer about them for my Crew. They told me 1195 but dealer cost is 700...Check around.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wife in need of Running boards

Hello gsxr1000, if you don't find a buyer for your running boards, I would like to buy them from you.. my wife is a little short and it is a challenge for her to get in the truck...
Just in case I live in LA. and I can pick them up, well... if possible.
Thanks.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I was about to say the same thing. I paid 399, no shipping and if you can work a 12 mm deep socket on a rachet, you can install it in under 1 hour.

NO drilling, Pull 6 plugs, install 6 nuts and 6 screws the supports are on, another 12 screws hold the "boards" on.

EASY INSTALL!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Doghouse said:
I was about to say the same thing. I paid 399, no shipping and if you can work a 12 mm deep socket on a rachet, you can install it in under 1 hour.

NO drilling, Pull 6 plugs, install 6 nuts and 6 screws the supports are on, another 12 screws hold the "boards" on.

EASY INSTALL!!!!
So it si pretty simple. Where can I get the steprails for the Crew Cab?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just talked to the dealer parts department (in anticipation of adding them when my truck comes in mid-April) and the cost is $399 for the crew cab, part number 999T6-WQ004. They do not have them in stock currently, but I assume they can order or will have them in stock shortly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts