Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased an 04 Titan SE CC and I love it. The truck I got only has 16k on it and is the Deep Ocean Blue. I am looking to get some Nerf Bars and put a Bull Bar on it but was wondering about some other ideas to dres it up. I am happy with the preformance of it. Gas Mileage is little to be desired but I'll make that sacrifice for the truck. Please let me know some things you have done to dress up yours or what you have seen that is kick ***. Thanks and it's good to meet you all in advance. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I think adding a billet grille is always a great mod. It's what people always see when they see your truck. Make it smile!
:cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice truck you have there, did you lose any ride comfort with the 6" lift??

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
This could be like fantasy football....give us an idea about your budget and how you use the truck. I haven't done it yet but I love the look a putting some lights in the bumper valance. Second, in my opinion nothing sets a truck off like a new set of wheels and tires, but this can be pricey.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't want to come off like I'm a wealthy person because I am not but I feel my truck is a piece of me, as funny as that sounds. So I will put an unlimited budget on it to fix it up. Right now everything is stock except for a ARE hard shell tonneau cover which, in my opinion, helps the lines of the truck from the square rear of the cab to the bed. I have looked all over the internet at accessories and feal saving devices but there are a lot of after-market additions out there. I appreciate the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts