Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I figured I would start a thread to find all the Utah Titans! I have met Marvelous Matt so far and was wanting to know who all would be interested in hitting some trails with us this spring/summer? I know Little Sahara down south is fun but I'm new to Utah and want to know other places to rock out! PM me or add to this thread and let's represent Utah!

P.S. I hate the snow even though I'm from Michigan...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Im down for sure. I just accepted your friend request. I'll have to get my 4wd working before I am able to go but I have been wanting to find some guys to go offroading with myself. I'm up in Logan but travel to slc area often.

·
Registered
558 Posts
im in the southern part of the state, st george utah, you get down here for some desert trail running ill be down with you.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I am in Layton. We have talked a little, can't wait for summer.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you good weather!!! @teksupportdude: I think some desert running would be fun as hell!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Draper, down for some trails or whatever.
I work in Draper! If you take the Bangerter exit I'm right past the Wallgreens on the right hand side... Auto Owners Insurance. Shoot me a PM with your # and I would be down for some trails... My girlfriend lives in Alpine so I have been up there but I am looking for some closer trails...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice to see some Utah titans! You see them all the time but not a lot of action on the forums. I'm out in Grantsville about 45 min. West of SLC. We got quite a few trails out my way in the west desert. Hit me up if your ever interested.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good to see more UT guys on the forums. On a side note, I scared the shiet out of my wife when I popped in in 4 and gassed it through that Foot plus of snow we just had. On the way home I pulled out two cars that were stuck......man I love this truck.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Where are you good weather!!! @teksupportdude: I think some desert running would be fun as hell!
im in st george utah, we are the south western tip of the state, 2 hours from vegas. if you are looking for desert we have several trails down here and there is the gourge between st george and mesquite nv that has some trails around it. ill do some research and see if i can get some trails together.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm in Murray! Hard to miss me. Black CC long bed, with a Leer shell and a giant Ducks Unlimited logo on my back window. Giant Browning logo when the shell is off. I'd love to do a get together around here!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good to see more UT guys on the forums. On a side note, I scared the shiet out of my wife when I popped in in 4 and gassed it through that Foot plus of snow we just had. On the way home I pulled out two cars that were stuck......man I love this truck.
Yeah your T is pretty Beefy... is the 2* timing still noticeable?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice to see some Utah titans! You see them all the time but not a lot of action on the forums. I'm out in Grantsville about 45 min. West of SLC. We got quite a few trails out my way in the west desert. Hit me up if your ever interested.
Desert Running will be fun as hell! We need to get a big group together and dominate some trails!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im in st george utah, we are the south western tip of the state, 2 hours from vegas. if you are looking for desert we have several trails down here and there is the gourge between st george and mesquite nv that has some trails around it. ill do some research and see if i can get some trails together.
Sounds good! I'm jealous of all the Cali guys that have Desert to play in :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Desert Running will be fun as hell! We need to get a big group together and dominate some trails!
Anytime you want to go let me know. I'm always down.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah, the timing advance is def noticeable. I am considering going to that MOAB event in May. I should be back from San Antonio for my training by then so I may get that advanced registration paid for pretty soon.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, the timing advance is def noticeable. I am considering going to that MOAB event in May. I should be back from San Antonio for my training by then so I may get that advanced registration paid for pretty soon.
Well I'm glad that it stayed with the truck... seems like it acts as a flash to the ECU so If anyone else wants the 2* advance in Utah I'm able to do it...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well I'm glad that it stayed with the truck... seems like it acts as a flash to the ECU so If anyone else wants the 2* advance in Utah I'm able to do it...
I'd take you up on that if my uprev wasn't on the way!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Marvelous Matt, you stationed at Hill AFB. I am, haven't seen you truck on base, were do you work???

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I might have to take you up on that offer, I want/need uprev but don't know when I will have the money to purchase it.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts