32 thousand miles canteen green
1N6AA06A34N576639 vin number
one owner verified thru clean carfax
has a k and n filter,magnaflow exhuast
all new rear brakes
warranty is available
big tow package
tonneau cover
they are asking 11,800.00 its at a small lot,not a nissan dealership but all there vehicles are high end,bmw,mercedes
i will be calling a dealership to confirm recalls/tsbs that have been performed

SO having said all that what kind of checklist should i put together
as it is a first year model and what should i look out for
because this thing looks awesome but i dont want a bunch of headaches and buyers remorse
or should i just skip this thing and look for an 05-07 most have way higher mileage around me thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Doesn't sound bad at all. You want to check: brakes (have the recall done if it wasn't already); axle seals (do they leak? most do, not the end of the world unless it's gushing); exhaust manifolds (these will almost certainly crack or be cracked, did the previous owner have them changed out under warranty?); power steering & transmission fluid hoses (can be weepy and in serious conditions blow the clamps off altogether); radiator (look for cracking at tank seams and in the neck).

That should hit most of the big stuff. I am on my 2nd 2004 and I like the truck. Combined between 2 of them I have about 150k miles on them without any major repairs on either but with a few things done under warranty - manifolds and brakes.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Re: Looking to purchase a used titan what to look for

Pics make it look like you scored.

Reactions: bigedf150
1 - 4 of 4 Posts