Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Well cared for one owner 2004 to 2009 4wd Titan within driving distance of Madison, WI. I am looking for a used Titan for my 16 year old who will be getting his license in a few months. I have pretty much only owned Nissans for quite some time so this is the only vehicle I am looking for. I have a 10 Armada, my wife drives a QX, and my older boy drives an 03 Pathfinder. It would be nice to have a pickup in the family so I do not have to haul everything with my Armada.

I would prefer close to stock but some mods would not be a deal breaker. Any trim level is okay and either a King Cab or a Crew Cab would be fine. I am not in a huge hurry but I have not been able to find the right truck on Autotrader, Cars.com, or craigslist so far so I thought I would post here. Ideally within a couple hundred miles but would venture out to about 300 miles for the right truck. Would fly to come get it if there is an airport nearby and you could pick me up.

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
422 Posts
WTB: Well cared for one owner 2004 to 2009 4wd Titan within driving distance of Madison, WI. I am looking for a used Titan for my 16 year old who will be getting his license in a few months. I have pretty much only owned Nissans for quite some time so this is the only vehicle I am looking for. I have a 10 Armada, my wife drives a QX, and my older boy drives an 03 Pathfinder. It would be nice to have a pickup in the family so I do not have to haul everything with my Armada.

I would prefer close to stock but some mods would not be a deal breaker. Any trim level is okay and either a King Cab or a Crew Cab would be fine. I am not in a huge hurry but I have not been able to find the right truck on Autotrader, Cars.com, or craigslist so far so I thought I would post here. Ideally within a couple hundred miles but would venture out to about 300 miles for the right truck. Would fly to come get it if there is an airport nearby and you could pick me up.

Thanks, Steve

Hey Steve. You might want to try one of those websites that allows you to search all of Craigslist. Like across all cities. My buddy found both his jeep and his gto that way. Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Steve. You might want to try one of those websites that allows you to search all of Craigslist. Like across all cities. My buddy found both his jeep and his gto that way. Good luck!
Thank you for responding. I have looked quite a bit on craigslist and I have used the all area searches but I have not figured out how to eliminate the dealer listings that way and I am trying to buy a 1 owner Titan from a private party. CL does have a feature that allows you to search up to 200 miles from you area and filter similar to other used car websites and this has been helpful. I just have not been able to find the right truck yet. Lots of options but either too many miles, too many owners, or too far away.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
come on down to sunny AZ and buy mine. "never been off-road, babied its entire life" lololol

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
741 Posts
Searchtempest is what I use. Can search all listings within a specified mile radius.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also interested in a similar truck if anyone is still selling.
Where are you located? If you are near the midwest I can let you know what else is out there. I have carfaxes for anything I was remotely serious about as well. Also if you want to PM me I can let you know price ranges for different years and trim levels from my search. I searched mostly on CL but was also looking on ebay, AT, and cars.com.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts