Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a Twin Hood Scoop for my 07 Nissan Titan. I'm currently living in Valdosta, Ga where I'm stationed at Moody AFB. My Truck as of now has no modifications to it, the hood on it now is what came with it as stock. I would like to know if its even possible to install Twin hood scoop on it. If anyone has one for sell and can provide pictures of it, and maybe verification that it can be installed on my truck would be great. If anyone would like to contact me my personal phone is 1(337)794-7133, and my E-Mail is [email protected].

The hood scoop I'm reffering to is attached.

Thanks for all your help!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I think everyone wants that hood but its lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I know I want it!!!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hey Scott, welcome to TT! I think the hood your referring to is or was created by suncoast custom creations. I don't know if they still make it, I do know they make a single scoop. From what I've heard you can call them and get them to customize it for you. Here's a link to their website. Enjoy and again welcome to TT! Good luck with modding your truck, it is very addicting!!!! If you are addicted check out Georgia Modified Addictions man.

Nissan Titan / Armada 2004 - Up Functional Ram Air Hood (#29001)

http://www.xtremeautosport.net/servlet/the-24/nissan-titan-armada-hood,/Detail

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I think the one in the picture is Keystone.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Yep your right, but then I found it also on the second link I posted. I had to recheck to see if suncoast created the dual, but they don't.:bangit:
Though I found the one he was looking at.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah its keystone, and I have the money :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is an EXTREMLY nice truck man. how much did you pay for the hood?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
im lost?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
His truck was bought not built...
Don't hate lol lol lol lol I still can't believe he got Megatron for 20k

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

Reactions: thebassn8tr

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I had ordered my Keystone Good Hood 4 weeks ago, at that time I was told it was on 4 wks back ordered... They had one shipping out at the time I ordered mine (which was at the 4 wk backorder status). I checked yesterday and mine's still on "backorder" status... They build them as ordered, none in stock, so expect it to be 4-8 weeks for the actual product... Oh yeah, I also am paying vendor pricing through my bud's shop, without freight since he is a Keystone client... Saved huge $$$... ;) (freight alone is an average of 300 + $ for the seller, usually 10%)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
You know I would save money for that. But my plans for my next mod is cams. I would like to have a functional ram hood. But cams first then hood. Haha.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had ordered my Keystone Good Hood 4 weeks ago, at that time I was told it was on 4 wks back ordered... They had one shipping out at the time I ordered mine (which was at the 4 wk backorder status). I checked yesterday and mine's still on "backorder" status... They build them as ordered, none in stock, so expect it to be 4-8 weeks for the actual product... Oh yeah, I also am paying vendor pricing through my bud's shop, without freight since he is a Keystone client... Saved huge $$$... ;) (freight alone is an average of 300 + $ for the seller, usually 10%)
I have been waiting 12 weeks for mine and the keep telling me 3 weeks more ever time I call and this is the second company that I order this hood from the first I was also waiting 12 weeks and no sign of it shipping so I cancel it and order it from another company and the told me 3/4 weeks and it's been 12 weeks and as of today it will be another 4 weeks so I give up trying too buy this hood. The keep saying that keystone don't have the parts too make the hood. Anyone have a hood the want too sell?

·
Registered
763 Posts
still have this one:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts