Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know any i can join? i live in the sarasota florida area. Looking for a club with decals an that does meets? Does anyone know any i can join?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i get club decals for my T

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
We have a FNA club of all the local central Florida Nissans. 06-Footy is President, he's on clubtitan.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
in the making. club name & starting members will post offical thread next month....bwahahahaha, bwwwaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa......

anyone in socal "seriously" interested, hit me up.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
for starters:
it will start in SD. we can fill in and get an LA chapter going. nominate someone to run that chapter for whichever area.
plan 2 meets a year.
all members must attend all Meets the club organizes.
monthly member dues. (a small amount)
X amount of monthly dues will go to 1 or 2 members(or 3 depending on how many members) every month and will rotate over a 4 month period.
this club is organized to help members to get new mods for the T and put together some of the sickest titan meets yet to come.
the club will vote for treasurer and president annually.

(just some of the things)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
for starters:
it will start in SD. we can fill in and get an LA chapter going. nominate someone to run that chapter for whichever area.
plan 2 meets a year.
X amount of monthly dues will go to 1 or 2 members(or 3 depending on how many members) every month and will rotate over a 4 month period.
this club is organized to help members to get new mods for the T and put together some of the sickest titan meets yet to come.

Eddie for president!!

...of the United States.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
for starters:
plan 2 meets a year.

Well keep us updated with the details. Your on to something that can blow up and be f'ing amazing brother.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i'm hoping. like i said it's a club to help members and to plan 2 of the sickest meets a year.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
nationwide baby! hahahaaa

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
We have Harbor Nissan (Relentless RPM) just south of Sarasota. They are having a Dyno Day Meet in January. They are more the tuner crowd. We did have a strong "IRC VK56" following here in Florida for a little while, but recently we lost some member's for various reason's. I still REP the "IRC VK56"! We are a racing club. Then there's FNA too, the offroad guy's! We have our big OT Meet coming up around March of '11, that is our biggest Titan Meet of the year, where everyone join's together!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im in Bama but I would enjoy a ride down to visit.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Eddie for Prez!

I was talking to my buddy about Relentless RPM crew and heard they are close to 100 deep. can someone verify please

Did i already mention Eddie for Prez !? :teethmast

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Eddie for Prez!

I was talking to my buddy about Relentless RPM crew and heard they are close to 100 deep. can someone verify please

Did i already mention Eddie for Prez !? :teethmast
hahaa, i need a drink bro!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Well, there was 10 Titan's @ the Relentless RPM Meet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts