1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008.5 Nissan Titan SE CrewCab 2WD Galaxy Black
Big Tow Package
46,XXX Miles
Synthetic Oil/Diff Changes completed on a regular basis.

Looking to sell entire lift and put back to stock $3,000 you pay the labor for the swap.

or

Sell the truck outright $24,000

I will not be parting out. The only two options are listed above.

Lift:
CST 4 inch Spindle Lift

PRG Upper Control Arm
Bilstein 5100's
PRG 2.5" Spacer
PRG Sway Bar End Links
Deaver C30 Springs
PRG Traction Bars
PRG Heavy Duty Adjustable Shackles
Bilstein 5125 rear shocks
PRG Custom 2.5 inch off set rear block
PRG Drive Shaft Spacer
CST Carrier Bearing Drop Bracket
Performance Accessories Body Lift
Performance Accessories Gap Guards

Tires/Wheels/Looks:
37x13.5 R 18 Toyo MTs (New)
KMC Rockstar Wheels (New)
Bushwacker Pocket Flares
GoRhino Dominator II Side Steps (Painted to Match the Truck)
1.25" Wheel adapters
Window Tint all the way around
8000K HID's in both the headlight and the fog light housings
Two 6 inch lights in the grill

Performance:
BullyDog GT Programmer
2* Timing Advance
Walker B pipes (Secondary Cats come with sale/trade for emissions testing)
JBA Y pipe
Bullet Muffler
Dual Exit tips
Mag hytech Diff Cover

Sound System:
Rockford Fosgate 6 Disk Changer (Stock)
Tech12Volt Ported enclosure with 2 10" RE subs
CDT speakers/tweeters front & Rear
SunDown Audio 4 channel amp
SunDown Audio sub amp
Peripheral PCH8 (the best)

I am sure there are some things I am missing, but this is the majority of the stuff done to the truck.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I need to get some pictures of it with the Rockstars and 37's. But here it is before the new shoes

·
Registered
783 Posts
Reactions: USN HM 350Z

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a [email protected]$$ truck. Why are you selling lift and/or truck?
Thanks. Selling because of my 120+ commute a day and $4.00 a gallon gas prices that are still going up. It wasnt bad, when I was stationed close to home, but now it is killing me.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Damn bro you just finished modding the hell out of it. You should buy a beater civic or something. I know you aren't looking to part out at this moment but keep me in mind if you want to sell your tires and shackles. If you still have your stock powder coated 18s Ill take those too! I have stock 18s with stock size tires off my mada that you can throw on there. You may have better luck and will make more money by putting it all back to stock and selling it then selling the mods.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A few pictures are up. I will try and get some tomorrow with the new wheels and tires on it.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Damn bro you just finished modding the hell out of it. You should buy a beater civic or something. I know you aren't looking to part out at this moment but keep me in mind if you want to sell your tires and shackles. If you still have your stock powder coated 18s Ill take those too! I have stock 18s with stock size tires off my mada that you can throw on there. You may have better luck and will make more money by putting it all back to stock and selling it then selling the mods.
This. I know **** is rough man but I have seen you mod the piss out of that truck since I joined here...I hate to tell you but I think you will seriously regret it down the road if you sell. Look into a beater or a street bike...if not, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
This truck is siiiiick!!! Saw the truck at the silverstrand meet!! If I had the dough right now it would be a done deal!! You wanna swap your steps for some oem bedlined ones with some cash just pm me. Good luck bro!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I like the idea of getting a street bike!

Reactions: TripleD13

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a bike guys, the problem is I am attached to a Marine Infantry Unit and I have to move my gear a lot of the time so the bike isn't an option all the time.

I hate to see her go, but it has to be done.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
holy smokes you made 37s look like donuts. nice work dood good luck sellin that rig shes sharp

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry not going to part anything out. That would leave me with a lifted titan with no tires and wheels lol

Reactions: DRTYAZN

·
Registered
501 Posts
its a long shot but im interested in the spindles if this is ever parted out or the person who buys this want to sell them

·
Registered
264 Posts
If this was 4 wheel drive I would be half way down to pick it up! Wicked truck! GLWS!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys, as I put in the first post, i am not going to part anything out. It goes all or nothing. I want to sell, but I will not die if I don't.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Dudeeee don't do it. You saw how sad I was when you pulled up in your lifted T... you'll be the same way! Lol

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts