Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't seem to find my service agreement and each time i go in (since i lost it) to get my truck serviced or just an oil changed they try and make me pay for it and i tell them "no no no, can you please look up my service agreement- i can't find it and you guys wont print me another... so can you just look it up please?" and they throw a huge fit... anything i can do to get another?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah, it is but unfortunatley... my excellent nissan dealerships service dept. leaves quite a bit to be desire... oh well, i'll try talkin to my salesmen! thanks alot man!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have learned that you must have all service done with Nissan also. Otherwise you will lose your agreement. Nissan will make you pay for any and all problems.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
TitanFanatic614 said:
I have learned that you must have all service done with Nissan also. Otherwise you will lose your agreement. Nissan will make you pay for any and all problems.
I've never had maintenance done at the dealership for both of my Nissans, and I've never had a problem with warranty work.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
ChosenFew36 said:
i can't seem to find my service agreement and each time i go in (since i lost it) to get my truck serviced or just an oil changed they try and make me pay for it and i tell them "no no no, can you please look up my service agreement- i can't find it and you guys wont print me another... so can you just look it up please?" and they throw a huge fit... anything i can do to get another?
ask em for whatever number they get and write it down?

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
It should be attached to your VIN# in their computer. Go talk to the general manager and that will get the attention of the A-hole in service. Service loves to shove their importance (not) around.

Clint

·
Registered
483 Posts
TitanFanatic614 said:
I am sorry to tell you, but that is just not true, your warranty agreement has nothing to do with you getting all your regular service maintainence done at the dealership. The dealer does have the right to ask you to provide proof such as reciepts and logs to prove that regular service have been done on the vehicle. Its not required that the dealer does it exclusively that is the law. I think some dealer service tech has been feeding you a bunch of [email protected]
If you fail to provide proof of any regular service being done on your vehicle then the dealer can deny payment base on neglet on your part.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yah- they're alwasy looking for a way out of doing the work- a routine service couldn't be done because the bumper that we built (see picture in sig.) was in the way of the oil filter... well, once i had them lift it up and showed them that my skidplate doesn't go half as far back as the stock one did, they changed their mind and decided to do it... however, it took from 9:00 A.M.- 3:30 P.M. and my truck was the first one their. Idk why they try and make it so difficult here, these guys just don't like to work on stuff i guess!

·
Registered
483 Posts
ChosenFew36 said:
yah- they're alwasy looking for a way out of doing the work- a routine service couldn't be done because the bumper that we built (see picture in sig.) was in the way of the oil filter... well, once i had them lift it up and showed them that my skidplate doesn't go half as far back as the stock one did, they changed their mind and decided to do it... however, it took from 9:00 A.M.- 3:30 P.M. and my truck was the first one their. Idk why they try and make it so difficult here, these guys just don't like to work on stuff i guess!
If I were you I would find a new dealer asap there are good dealers out there but you have to hunt them out. Th edealer I bought my truck from were a bunch of butt heads. They treated me like dirt and would never do the things I asked of them always had an excuse why the could'nt do it. Needless to say I found one better and they treay me like gold and i appreciate them as well. The respect is mutual and everybody is happy. good luck chosen :cheers:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
TitanFanatic614 said:
LMAO!! And you bought your truck new??

Have you read your warranty papers??

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yah- what sucks about trying to find a new dealership- Yuma is a relativley small town, meaning only one dealership! haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts