Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRG 4” Lift, SAW’s,PRG Endlinks, Deaver 1.5” Leafs.
I put my truck back to stock so I have all my lift parts and some extra Mini Lift kits for sale.

Here is what I have, prices included shipping. Things like the Coilovers and rear leafs are heavy and will be pricey to ship.
SAW 2.5 series Coilovers. These are also very nice and provide a nice ride and easy lift. Spanner Wrench included but not pictured. I paid $1000 for these new; they have roughly 30k on them. Selling for $500 shipped.

PRG stock replacement endlinks. Sorry they are dirty. I didn’t have time to clean them. Roughly 10k on them. I paid $80 for these new. Selling for $65 shipped.

I also have complete and ready to install rear Deaver C-10 3-Leaf Spring Pack already assembled to 05 4x4 stock leafs. Ready to bolt in. These also have 30k on them and are excellent addition combined with the rear blocks and Bilstiens. I don’t have a current picture but here is the stock pic from PRG. I will get a real picture up shortly.

I think that is all I have for now. Feel free to ask me any questions. Prices are fairly firm but if you want to combine some parts to make a kit we can work out a deal.

Thanks for looking.
Kory

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dibbs 1" rear blocks. Can you do Paypal? Will the stock shocks work with a 1"? I'm 09 4x4. What kinda lift do you get from the 5125 if any? I am level right now but wanna bump the rear end up a bit. Wish I could grab more from you but the wife is onto my modding right now!!

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
Pm'd you on the UCA's

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I take Paypal. I will PM you my info. The 5125's don't excatly provide the lift, thats what the blocks and leafs do. The 5125's are longer so you can get full use out of your lift. If you use the stock shocks they will be too short and won't last long.

You can use your stock shocks for the 1" block though. Anything over that and you will want to go with some 5125's.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I'm interested.....

PM Sent.

·
Registered
36 Posts
just sent a PM

·
Registered
984 Posts
I hate that I missed those UCA's. GLWS.

:bump:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'll take the front PRG 2" front leveling kit, extended bumpstops, and 1" rear lift blocks. This is basically a complete PRG Minilift, correct? PM me price shipped to 20166.

Thanks.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Anyone heard from mr lee? Still waiting on an answer for those 1" blocks

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dang
those SAW's are super tempting

·
Registered
259 Posts
still have those bump stops?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Will the coilovers work with a 6 inch lift? How much lift will the springs get me?

·
Registered
264 Posts
^^ Still waiting to hear about the 1" blks as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts