This stuff is all leftovers from rebuilding the rear axle assembly. I assume most/all of it is destined for the metal recycling place, but I figured I'd list it here in case someone wants any of it:
- Axle tubes attached to the diff shell, all empty, 2006
- Two rear rotors, minor surface issues
- Carrier assembly. Bearings seem good, but the spider gears have face pitting. Would work in a pinch.
- Ring and pinion, good condition.
- Left and right rear ABS sensors (I assume they work, but untested)
- One good axle shaft with ABS tone ring attached. It's had bearings cut off of it once, so tool marks on the bolt plate
- Both e-brake cables (one has a scuff through the outer plastic)