Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have stock headlights, stock rear tails, stock rear 3rd brake light, stock 18" wheels and tires. tires and rims have 3345 miles on them. 2011 crew cab titan sv. located in east texas. make me some offers guys. need it gone. rims are 18" i goofed up, sorry

here
headlights 100 shipped - SOLD
tail lights 75 shipped - GONE
3rd brake light 25 shipped -SOLD
wheels 350 +shipping
stock tires 300+shipping
also got a stock 6disc head unit w/bluetooth. 300shipped
pair of black stock electric mirrors 100shipped
stock air intake 65 shipped

wheels and tires together 600+shipping

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
i have stock headlights, stock rear tails, stock rear 3rd brake light, stock 17" wheels and tires. tires and rims have 3345 miles on them. 2011 crew cab titan sv. located in east texas. make me some offers guys. need it gone
How much for the tails to 85379?

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
125?????????????

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
im interested in the headlights... how much to 92026?

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
100 for the headlights if the first guy dont take them first.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
if the first deal falls through send me a pm :)

Reactions: rtc1184

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
updated what is for sale. also soon i will have the entire front end for sale and rear shocks and leaf springs

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
If you decide to part with the mudflaps, let me know!

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you decide to part with the mudflaps, let me know!
i yanked them ugly things off weeks ago, lol. i have them in the bed of my truck if you want them. say 40+ shipping?

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry 1 must have blown out or something. i have 3 of them if you want them, ill do 25+shipping

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
sorry 1 must have blown out or something. i have 3 of them if you want them, ill do 25+shipping
That made me laugh.

you doin a SAS?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I mainly need the rears. Are rears still intact? If so, PM me your PayPal.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I mainly need the rears. Are rears still intact? If so, PM me your PayPal.
[email protected], rears are brand new. Cause of work I won't get them out till this weekend or first of next week just so you know.

I don't know what I have planned for the front end. It will be sweet just not high cause this is dedicated clean family ride.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just sent you a PM

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
guys you see people have posted what they wanted, so you also see what number in place you are! im straight across the board, i dont back door anyone cause someone offers me more or right this second. i bought all new lights, rims, head unit, speakers, and amp yesterday, so i am waiting on the stuff to get here so i can take my stuff off and put the new on, ship the stock stuff out!? so here in the next week or so, everything should be in and ill swap it all in 1 day. ship everything out the next day.

also i have a pair of stock electric mirrors, no cracks, scratchs or breaks. bought power big tow mirrors last night. ill take 100 for the pair shipped.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i will keep updating the first post so EVERYONE check back there for what is available and what has sold. thanks, robert

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
pics of the headlights ? Im interested in them. thanks.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they are brand new stock 2011 headlight

1 - 20 of 61 Posts