Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys(and gals),
Ryno and i are looking for Titan owners to get a new southern truck club started.... we are currently taking club name options and members... please email me at [email protected] if you are interested... we want all Titans from mild to wild, in all aspects of modification... from street to strip to mud to desert.....

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
i would be interested. would there be a secret handshake or knock??

depending on dues required, id be in.

Edit: why is this in the buy/sell section??:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there are no dues(as of yet)..... just looking for a group of titan lovers to get together when possible under one flag..... maybe plan some events around the area to strut out stuff... such as car shows, or maybe plan some sort of "vacation" trip for the club where we can hang out, visit, and relax...

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do i go about getting a sponsorship from a truck shop...lol.... i need help with tricking my truck due to Obama in office.....lol

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I just asked. I get good discounts from them. In return everytime they have a show or event I take the titan there and park it by there booth, and enter car shows that they go to

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am looking for that kind of deal down here in Louisiana..... but it is hard to come by....

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New pics of my titan were just uploaded... nothing extreme yet.... but i am hoping to get started on that soon.....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey guys(and gals),
Ryno and i are looking for Titan owners to get a new southern truck club started.... we are currently taking club name options and members... please email me at [email protected] if you are interested... we want all Titans from mild to wild, in all aspects of modification... from street to strip to mud to desert.....

What part of Louisiana you from?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Sounds cool...im in the north/west part of louisiana, im not far from texas. So i would be down im sure. But i work 24 hours shifts so i dont know how much i could make it too...but sounds fun!

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys,
Please email me a copy of your email address if you are wanting in on the crew for easy contact... from that point i will get your contact info for even easier communications...
thanks, Mac

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts