Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I joined this forum way back in 2012 when I purchased my house and wanted a titan. At the time I couldn't afford one so I ended up in a Frontier. enjoyed my frontier for almost 2 years before going on a crazy car buying spree for 2 years. I was getting a new car every 6ish months. Well now I am the proud owner of a 15 Titan SV 4x4 loaded. So glad to be back in a Nissan truck again, i did look at F150s, Rams and Tundras. Got my truck for about 30k before rebates (2850). I have been reading and reading threads on lifts etc. I have a 1.5 inch front and rear lift to install, waiting till spring when it warms up a little. According to my research I wont be able to put a bigger tire on since I am all ready on 33s with the 20 inch rims. Glad to be part of the group and hopefully accepted into the Titan Family.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
you could go with a wider 33 though. a 305/50/20 looks amazing.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thats what i was thinking...my plans are the little lift, more aggressive tires, bushwacker flares, LED light bar and cant forget Bilstein 5100s on rear, Gibson exhuast

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A 305/55/20 would give a better selection in tires

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Hey JBs, I was in your town the other day. That Joe's BBQ in the old gas station was great eating! Friendly people; we came in as out-of-towners to root for our team (Steelers, who lost), and KC fans were very hospitable even when we lost. Great stadium!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey JBs, I was in your town the other day. That Joe's BBQ in the old gas station was great eating! Friendly people; we came in as out-of-towners to root for our team (Steelers, who lost), and KC fans were very hospitable even when we lost. Great stadium!
Thanks! wish I would of known. There are a ton of BBQ places to eat and try.

Welcome to the Titan family, Brother!
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts