Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and show some pictures of my Titan. Deep Water SE 4x4, Rockford Fosgate with Captains Chairs. I added the Fog Lights, Hitch and Bed Cover. This truck is the best one I have ever owned by far!! Never thought I would ever want a truck the first time I saw it, but had to have one. Hope it has reliability like the Maximas have had! Hope everyone else is loving their Titan as much as I am!!

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Great Titan and bed cover there, KYDeepwater! Our Titans are really something else, aren't they?! :) :cheers:

·
Registered
128 Posts
KYDeepwater said:
Just wanted to say hello and show some pictures of my Titan. Deep Water SE 4x4, Rockford Fosgate with Captains Chairs. I added the Fog Lights, Hitch and Bed Cover. This truck is the best one I have ever owned by far!! Never thought I would ever want a truck the first time I saw it, but had to have one. Hope it has reliability like the Maximas have had! Hope everyone else is loving their Titan as much as I am!!
Hey Deepwater......I live in Ky also....(west/central) Do you own a Maxima also? I was curious after seeing your Maxima comment in the above thread........I own a 2002 Maxima SE as well as my new Titan........obviously I think Nissan rocks!!!!!!!! Cool color on your Titan......did you add the 4x4 emblem/decal on your truck bed.......I notice you dont have the off Road package (which the decal is included in Off Road) I dont have Off Road either and would like the decal possibly added to mine....

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JAKE04TITAN said:
Hey Deepwater......I live in Ky also....(west/central) Do you own a Maxima also? I was curious after seeing your Maxima comment in the above thread........I own a 2002 Maxima SE as well as my new Titan........obviously I think Nissan rocks!!!!!!!! Cool color on your Titan......did you add the 4x4 emblem/decal on your truck bed.......I notice you dont have the off Road package (which the decal is included in Off Road) I dont have Off Road either and would like the decal possibly added to mine....
I last had a late 80's Maxima, 235,000 miles when I traded it in, and all I ever did was change the oil. I had a sign company make the decal for me, $20 for both, but I think they might be too small. Didn't want the off-road package, as I rarely need the 4x4, but on occassion I need it to get to my rental in the snow. Fastsigns.com will make decals. I grew u[p in Bardstown, KY but now live in Fort Mitchell across the river from Cincinnati, OH.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts