Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW TRUCK

Monday I bought a brand new Titan. I returned it to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated: 'Nelson' the salesman said to the radio. The Radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers. Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy as a clam at high tide. Every time I say, 'Beethoven,' I get beautiful classical music, and if I say, 'Beatles,' I get one of their awesome songs.

Today, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed me, but I swerved in time to avoid them. I yelled, 'Idiots!' Immediately the French National Anthem began to play on the radio, sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks, with John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Nancy Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy on scotch.

Darn...... I LOVE this truck!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Congratulations on the new truck, post some pictures of the new beast.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:rofl: Now THAT's funny! I mean, of course, BigA's post! :rofl: Hooked on phonics really works!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
HaHa, I fixed it. I can't spell as I went through the public school system.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Now that's even funnier! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hey Big, did you actually read the whole post? :rofl:

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Hey Big, did you actually read the whole post? :rofl:
:smokingco Yup I missed the part about what started to play after he yelled idiots!

·
Registered
682 Posts
what is a skin flute?

·
Registered
682 Posts
roy365 said:
AKA......... o bone. It's an instrument of the male anatomy that requires blowing on.
LOL i know... i just thought it would sound funny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts