Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for pics of low profile black toolboxes for my truck. Please send some pics so I can see what ya have. Specs and brand names would also be appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So no one has a low pro toolbox?

·
Registered
942 Posts
here is a pic of mine

I think it is a delta, I forget, but when i get a chance i will go out and get the info off of it for you, I am at work right now, and let you know for sure which brand it is.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Here is a part number for the Titan #73010910 at dawsbetterbuilt.com

Mine is a betterbuilt not a delta like I thought, this part number does not come in black, only aluminum. I think mine might be a bit smaller that did come in black. I actually bought mine from a friend, so I don't think mine was made specifically for the Titan.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
358 Posts
I've got that same UWS on my truck. I like it. Looks good. Wish it went all the way to the bed though.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got that same UWS on my truck. I like it. Looks good. Wish it went all the way to the bed though.
The black low pro with cut corners? Can you take a pic for me? I wanna see how much space is taken up by the cut corners. I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I've actually got the same one as in the picture. My bad. It was given to me. If I had a choice I would rather have one that goes all the way to the bed because the part of the bed under the toolbox is basically useless anyways.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Thanks. I like the way yours sits in here. I did some research last night and I ran across this one on Amazon.

Amazon.com: UWS TBS-69-T100-LP-BLK Black Single Lid Low Profile Aluminum Toolbox with Beveled Insulated Lid: Automotive

Now, the picture is actually incorrect because the lower corners of the box actually are cut for the wheel wells. Plus, that's the exact P/N that UWS put on their website specifically for the SWB Titan. What do you think of the price?
That one looks almost identical to mine. Mine does not go down all the way to the bed, but I have found it comes in real handy to have the extra space under the tool box on many occassions, i.e. moving a mattress, it will fit in the bed under the tool box, travelling with luggage, the luggage fits perfectly under there and doesn't get wet if it rains, and moving brush to the dump (be suprised how much brush can be squeezed under there. The price looks great, they usually are running in the $400.00 range.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well dang, I think I just got my Christmas present. I appreciate the help fellas.

Reactions: Titan-ization
1 - 10 of 10 Posts