Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I searched a fair amount before I decided to start this thread and I didn't really find anything. I have a 2019 Pro-4x, full winch bumpers are out there and they cost a pretty penny. im coming from just owning a Frontier that I put a hidden winch mount bumper on made by WAM. this was an awesome setup for me and worked amazingly well. I don't see any hidden winch mount options out there yet, but I came across the Exo winch bumper that Rough Country has made for a few other trucks and this accomplishes what im after, semi low profile and adds accessory lights. Does anyone have any info for a bumper design like this?

the next thing I have been thinking about is designing my own. looking under the truck the factory skit plate could be tied into a "Exo" style winch bumper/brush guard. the skid plate has 4 solid mounting point underneath and then I could see fastening to the face of the factory bumper through the little grid/grill area, the place a fair amount of guys are adding 20" light bars. I have a talented local weld shop about 2 miles from my house. if I cant find a decent option on the market already I will probably go the custom fab route as a winch has served me well not just off road but for work and other areas as well. would any one else be interested in something like this for our newer Titans?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'd love to put a winch on my 19 Pro 4X... I just like the look of the front end as it sits... I'd like to see hidden options as well...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts