·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
71,554 Posts
It works on ANY Nissan. They won't go up with the fob though.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
OMG NO WAY! lol

·
Registered
3,233 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Put your key in the door and turn and hold . One way will roll both down the other will roll them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
I believe any year Titan with the factory key fob can do this.

I remember when I found this out, I thought it was the coolest thing. I wish you could roll them up too, you would think you could since the windows already have the auto up capability. That would be great on a hot day and it starts raining will your windows are down and you're in the house.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What seems strange to me is that apparently the doors are locked . . . but the windows are down.

(I will try it again today, but that seemed to be the case.)

Yeah, I would like to be able to roll them up by holding down the "lock" button, but it does not.

·
Registered
171 Posts
yep, altima does it also, but so did my lexus

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
If you hold unlock to lower the windows, but don't open the doors within 1 minute, they will re-lock. But yes, this is not a new feature.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
It's a pretty handy feature - I've used it for years on my Titan.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
it works best immediately following a fresh tint job. happened on both of my titans lol

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
What is the point of locking the doors with the windows down?
Keeps Polish and blonde robbers from getting your stuff... :dunno:

·
Registered
57 Posts
It would be great if you could remotely roll them up as well, but legal liability concerns keeps that option from being offered in the US in most cases. Sometimes, even when the option is available on the same vehicle in other markets.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
That is bogus... The windows have an auto-down action if something blocks the upward travel. Safety issues are no longer an issue. Up should be an option.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The sales guy told be about this feature when I purchased my truck new in 06'. He then showed me how it worked right after they washed it and had to call the lot porter over to re-dry the windows..haha. Been using it for years and wish my Jeep had it for when the doors are on. I have tried it with it but to no avail.:frown:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
What is the point of locking the doors with the windows down?
It's not tied to just the window roll down. If you unlock the truck with the remote but don't open a door it'll re-lock. Also, what Indy said. I'll leave the windows down if I'm near the truck but still don't want people easily getting in it. If you lock with the remote and unlock from the door button the alarm will go off if you open the door.

Reactions: NRA_guy
1 - 20 of 26 Posts