Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been working on the T every day after work for the last week getting her ready for OT, I made my own drop shackles using some old stock ones I had laying around, cut one round off the front coils, and removed a leaf from the rear. It rides about like stock and was free, anyway here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
looks badass!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
that looks much better than lifted IMO. i still have to lower mine before OT:bangit:

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Drop and rim combo looks hot.. SLO are you still using the stock shock? If so start saving for some aftermarket. Those OEM will be junk soon.

L

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
if all goes well im going to do it tomorrow. are you going to have your wheels blacked out by next weekend?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if all goes well im going to do it tomorrow. are you going to have your wheels blacked out by next weekend?
I dont know, im kinda hesitant about doing it because I dont know how it will turn out plus thats alot of sanding and im tired of working on it for now.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
That looks so clean! I miss my grille and headlights after seeing your truck! :(

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I dont know, im kinda hesitant about doing it because I dont know how it will turn out plus thats alot of sanding and im tired of working on it for now.
haha yeah i dont blame you. you have done a ton of work to it in a pretty short time

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Best looking lowered Titan i've ever seen. Looks sweet.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow, thanks guys for all the support. now I need to work on the sound and visual inside, I got a 15" lcd flatscreen inside and my ps2 but need some beat

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
i cant wait to get my T back on the ground!

With all you guys running around on 24's i might just have to upgrade lol

truck looks good man. id say blacking out the wheels would make it even better.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Looks good man. I say leave it at the stance you have it looks sweet without being so low it's ridiculous for a full size truck. You may walk away with the best lowered trophy since 007 King isn't gonna be there with his T. See ya there!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks good man. I say leave it at the stance you have it looks sweet without being so low it's ridiculous for a full size truck. You may walk away with the best lowered trophy since 007 King isn't gonna be there with his T. See ya there!
thanks guys. that would be cool, but im not really gonna count on it because i've seen some good looking titans that are lowered.

·
Registered
166 Posts
That looks super clean I'd leave it like that. Looks great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts