Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of adding the 2/3 drop on my 2007 crew cab and was wondering if anyone that has done the same has had any problems, like hauling, handling, or rubbing. any replies would be helpful. thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
I haven't done it, but there is a tech article in the new Street Trucks magazine for the 2/3 drop. It looks ok, but would look better if it were about 3" to 5" lower!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
a good friend of mine has the 2/3 drop kit on his titan and it is legit.. its a firm ride but not bad. i want to do it to my truck

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the input. yea it wont bother me if it rides a little stiff, i just dont want it to cause any major problems if i decide to haul anything, plus want to get some 22 or 24's, but i dont think that should be a problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the 2/3 drop on my CC on 24s with a 305/45/24. I tow a lot of vehicles and there is no problem. The tires do get stuck in the ruts in the road and pull all over and the ride isnt perfect. All in all its not that bad considering what ive been in before.

·
Registered
97 Posts
mrjc480 said:
I got the 2/3 drop on my CC on 24s with a 305/45/24. I tow a lot of vehicles and there is no problem. The tires do get stuck in the ruts in the road and pull all over and the ride isnt perfect. All in all its not that bad considering what ive been in before.
Any pics of you truck?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
with the drop the front of my truck is not any lower than my old silverados stock lol. I put bikes in all the time and tow a smaller box trailer no problem. If you need more load capacity throw the overload spring back in, get helper bags or one of those things that clamp on top, sorry forgot what its called, long day.

Oh ya the biggest difference in ride quality will be determined if you buy new shocks or not. My stock ones at 18k were blown on the front. Bilstien stock replacments or KYB's work really nice. No shortened shocks avail yet that i know of. Heres some random pics of mine on stock rims and 20's. Both tire sets same overall HT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.