Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. I have an 2019 Nissan Titan Full Cab 2WD REAR SV. I have customized everything I wanted to do to it. RIMMS, CUSTOM WRAP. The ONLY thing that is missing is to LOWER/LEVEL my truck to make it be just right. I already installed the REAR schaclkles ( 2.5") This leveled the rear almost with the front. BUT! I need to drop it about 2.3-3" all the way around to make it sit just right. I been to Beltech, Air Bags Companies. No one has lowered a 2019. they have done 2015 but are the suspension set up the same? will 2015 parts fit on my 2019 9Leaf Springs, Shocks, Colis etc)????

I live here in Los Angeles Ca, and can you believe I can not find no one to take this on??? I heard of a REAR FLIP KIT, but what abpout the front. I ask anyone out there to help me out on this.....

REALLY NEED TO LOWER.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,483 Posts
someone was just talking about lowering their 2020 or 2021 last week. do a search using just lowering in the box and see if anything will pop up. when the results show, hit recent as an option and it will bring up the ones on the 2nd gen trucks, like yours.

welcome to the club, also. when you get a chance, post a picture of yours. lowered trucks look awesome. the wife picked a 4x4 when she picked ours so no lowering for me

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
someone was just talking about lowering their 2020 or 2021 last week. do a search using just lowering in the box and see if anything will pop up. when the results show, hit recent as an option and it will bring up the ones on the 2nd gen trucks, like yours.

welcome to the club, also. when you get a chance, post a picture of yours. lowered trucks look awesome. the wife picked a 4x4 when she picked ours so no lowering for me
I appreciate your reply. I will try that as-well. I will post some pics of my 2019 Custom Titan. I designed the Wrap myself, and I also designed the paint match 24" Black diamond Rimms. I absolutely LOVE my truck. I just need to lower it, and it will be complete. Have a Great Day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts