Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Cooper Zeon LT305/55/r20s to go on my Novakanes.

Lowest price I got so far is $282/per at Discount Tire Direct (and free shipping).

Anyone know if I can do better than that? Had these Novakanes for about a month, super stoked. Hope to make a tire purchase tomorrow (Friday).

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, that's too bad.

Yeah I already had the LT or Not debate with myself a few months ago. They are pricier, but ultimately I fell down where a.)My rig is primary a tow vehicle and b.)I'm being paranoid about the weight I'm towing. I have a big move coming up and i don't want to take any chances.

I could absolutely be talked out of the 305 series. I think there is a LT285 somewhere that I'd be willing to do if it was a lot cheaper.

Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The stock sized Zeons have a load rating of 119 that equals very close to 3000lbs a tire. So you would have close to 12,000 pound rating minus the 6,000 for the truck itself. So you would still have close to 6000lbs for loads. Holy cow if that's not enough you should buy a 3/4 ton sized or larger truck LOL :) Good luck on your search

·
Registered
365 Posts
Those wheels are bad***! Those wheels with some Zeons will look great. I bought the 275/60/20 Zeons at Discount and they matched a buy 3 get 1 free deal. Heck of allot cheaper then the 305's:teethmast. With those wheels I probably wouldn't get 275's. 275's look narrow because of how tall they are. I think a wider tire would look better on your rig. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ordered from Discount Tire Direct — $1140 to the door.

In any case with the 305's, I didn't really find any non-LT tires in that width. So, there's that. Bonus or a hindrance—bonus for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts