Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty good condition, I would say about 50%-65% left on the tires, each vary. Rims were painted a flat black, looks pretty clean not too many scratches, but I do drive my truck. I would like to get rid of them ASAP, local pickup only and I'm in Huntington Beach, CA. $300obo.

Kevin
714-504-0274

·
Registered
486 Posts
Can the white letters be turned outward? Got any pics of them when they were on the truck? Will just a front PRG level kit be enough to fit these?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
BlackBart said:
Can the white letters be turned outward? Got any pics of them when they were on the truck? Will just a front PRG level kit be enough to fit these?
There are no raised white letters on these. They should clear with a leveling kit. They did on my truck.

·
Registered
426 Posts
very interested. my tires are tore up and i dont have much. it may take a couple weeks to get the money tho. take anything in trade?

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you got? i need a tow hitch.

kronos2 said:
very interested. my tires are tore up and i dont have much. it may take a couple weeks to get the money tho. take anything in trade?

·
Registered
426 Posts
the hitch or the ball? i have a really nice rapid ball. never used its on my truck. that cost me 200

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you still have them?? Do you have the original spare that came with these or is it just the 4 wheels pictured? I'd love to see a shot of the tread if you have a chance. Let me know, very interested, I can probably find someone to pick them up for me this weekend if you're around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts